Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's Time...!

This made me want to blog again.  Today.  Right now.

It made me want to remember all the little things in my day that make life perfect.  Right now.

A book group with amazing ladies last night - laughing and sharing the struggles in our lives, and helping each other see ways to move forward.

Time to spend with my mom - talking and laughing about pregnancy and the first days of motherhood.  (Oh yeah - for those who don't know, I'm pregnant!  More updates on that later...)

A cool breeze coming through my office window on a beautiful summer day.

Peanut butter.

Planning for a school year full of time with teenagers - the mischief, the questions, the giggles, the absurdities, and the connection.

Driving with the moon-roof open.

The anticipation of news...  And the prayers going up in honor of it.

New calendars and getting organized.

Surprise packages left on my desk and chair - things that make me smile, knowing others are caring for me.

Cherry Coke.

Authors that challenge how I see the world and my faith.

The lilac tree outside my office window is blooming again...  and the blossoms are wafting in that oh-so-lovely lilac scent.

Every now and then feeling the "pops" and "squirms" of new life in my belly!

A husband that makes me smile, every day.

Life is good.  Right now.  No need to wait for the next big thing to happen.  No need to dread what could happen.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Say thanks.

And now...  Back to work.  (Which I am also thankful for!)


And five minutes later...  I read this.  I'm sensing a theme today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin